Hello! Well, it’s Sunday afternoon and I am dreaming of all the things I’d rather be doing than getting ready to work at a library in Berkeley. Not to say I don’t absolutely love working at libraries in Berkeley…
If I were in San Francisco, these are the things that I would be doing today–
1. Taking my beloved dog, Beckett, to play at Fort Funston. It is the most incredible off-leash dog-park-dog-beach-dog-trail-dog-everything I’ve been to, to date.
I would then drive on over to the Middle Haight, my old stomping grounds, to eat at
2. Nopalito. Oh, Nopalito. If you have never been there, I strongly recommend you go. In the meantime, chew on this.
I would then
3. Walk to the Castro and drink some coffee at Philz.
Beckett and I would then gallop over to Golden Gate Park in order to
4. Lounge in the gardens, reading, rolling, until
5. Seaweed Sway at the Makeout Room
You ought to do what I can’t.