Avatar releases tomorrow on DVD and Blu-Ray, and Ronak, a student and PS3 gamer at UMBC in Baltimore, MD, has informed me that Best Buy has slashed the price of James Cameron’s Avatar: The Game down to $19.99 for this week only. The sale price is valid for the Xbox 360, PS3, and Nintendo Wii versions.
Here is the Avatar video game description from BestBuy.com:
In a distant corner of the universe, a devastating conflict is about to erupt between two very different worlds. On the planet of Pandora reside an indigenous people known as the Na’vi. When the Na’vi find themselves engaged in a struggle with the RDA Corporation, a space-faring consortium in search of valuable resources, it sets the stage for a conflict unlike any the universe has seen before. Step into a dazzling world from the imagination of James Cameron and take your stand in the battle to determine the fate of a civilization.
James Cameron’s Avatar: The Game allows you to step inside the world of the feature film and go deep into the heart of Pandora and its people. Choose to fight for either RDA or the Na’vi, arming yourself with any of dozens of customizable weapons and a variety of clan-specific skills. Acquire new skills as you advance through the game, giving your all in the epic battle for a planet and a people.
Thanks for the tip Ronak!
- Capcom releases Monster Hunter Tri launch trailer
- Xbox Live 1600 points card $17
- Capcom plans to support Monster Hunter Tri beyond release date
- Super Street Fighter IV $37 with free $10 credit
- Gamestop drops The Saboteur price to $19.99
- Free strategy guide with Bioshock 2 purchase
- F.E.A.R. 3 heading to Xbox 360, PS3, and PC
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 free DLC
- DJ Hero PS2 $60 Target clearance
- Mass Effect 2 $30 (PC), $38 (PC Collectors Edition), and $40 (Xbox 360)
- Free Bioshock game with the purchase of Bioshock 2
- Assassins Creed II for $29.99
- Gamestop 2010 Game Days Sale
- Amazon offers $20 credit with Super Mario Galaxy 2 pre-order
- Review – Lunar: Silver Star Harmony PSP
- Activision releases Zhu Zhu Pets for Nintendo DS
- Japanese McDonalds locations to use Nintendo DS to train employees
- Power Gig: Rise of the SixString footage
- Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus package heading to Xbox 360
- Gamestop drops price of Disgaea 3 to $20
- The Sims 3 Ambitions Expansion announced