Stress is a very negative energy, and it has a negative effect on animals as well as humans. It often leads to illnesses for both humans and animals alike. Animals are very much in tune with emotional vibrations of any kind, and respond accordingly to the energies they sense.
Learn some simple tools to release stress, balance emotions and communicate effectively with your animals in the following class:
Animal Energy: Tools for Health & Harmony
Mar. 5., 6:30-8:30PM/ $37.00/ Casselberry Recreation Center, 200 N. Triplette Lake Drive,Casselberry
Kumari Mullin and Kumara, Instructors.
Registration is required, and space is limited. For more information go to:
The results will empower everyone, even children, to:
- Focus more clearly and calmly
- Feel lighter and more relaxed
- Release old patterns and reactions
- Improve decision-making, creativity and inspiration
- Improve energy flow in the body to release pain and blockages
- Increase joy, health and happiness for the whole family!
Providing a healthy, calm environment, with their physical needs being met, results in well-balanced animals.